No Landline? No Problem!
The PAL Mini is a cell-based medical alarm that allows users without traditional land line phone service the ability to have an emergency response unit in their home. Much like a cell phone, the PAL Mini uses a GSM chip to send an emergency signal to our Care Center and allows for two-way voice communication over the pendant transmitter to the emergency care center. The care center specialists can dispatch local EMS, Fire or Police and relay critical medical information to first responders.
The PAL Mini Unit Features:
- Two-way voice communication with powerful microphone and speaker to ensure call quality
- The PAL Mini weighs less than 2 oz. and is water-resistant and durable
- Nationwide cellular coverage, provided by T-Mobile and various roaming partners.
- One low monthly fee includes:
24/7 emergency care center access
Two-way voice communication through unit
- The PAL Mobile can easily be carried in pocket or purse or worn using included lanyard and attachment clips
- No landline phone connection or base station required
- Battery Lasts up to 2 months per charge
The PAL Mini cellular PERS does not require a contract: only $34 a month plus a one-time activation fee. No Installation Required!