Based in Austin Texas, we seek to improve the quality of people’s lives through focusing on their health and well-being. Quite simply, we want to help people live a healthy, fulfilled life.
Approved and licensed with the following agency’s:
- Department of Aging and Disability Services CBA and CCAD programs.
- Texas Department of State Health Services License #’s PP0104, PP188.
- Area Agency on Aging.
- HMO’s – Superior, Amerigroup, Molina, HealthSpring, United HealthCare.
Associated Home Services gives seniors, patients and their caregivers the ability to stay at home and remain healthy and secure .
Our Care Center:
- Professionally staffed and managed 24/7 monitoring operation
- All team members receive certified training in customer service with emphasis on emergency medical response
- Each client record is customized to the needs of each individual
- Each product delivers a specific set of instructions to the Care Center when activated
- Meets or exceeds all UL, Industry and HIPAA requirements
- Always On -redundancy on electricity, telephone and more
- Redundant database centers for complete disaster recovery
- Bilingual customer service and monitoring staff, plus 177 other languages through Language Line Services
Associated Home Services, Inc., through teamwork, vision and experience will become a leader in the industry we serve. Our commitment to our customers will allow them a resource that is dedicated to quality, reliability and first class monitoring services and products. Our people will be active participants with unwavering dedication towards the elderly and disabled in our society.